Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Special Day(s)

After the girls' birthday, Bennett and I brought treats to their classes on different days. With all the allergies now, you can only take Rice Krispie Treats or Krispie Kreme doughnuts. I see the Rice Krispie Treat, but I don't get the donuts. But of course, that is what the girls wanted.
Joiner's day was first. I took them all to the donut shop and then on to school. I would feed Bennett in the car and then we would go in for snack time. Joiner was so excited and got to be snack helper that day. Here she is passing out the napkins. I brought Tinkerbell plates, too.
Passing out the donuts



Getting shy while her friends sing "Happy Birthday"





Eating her snowman donut

So happy! I got to stay and spend time with her class. I haven't been all year and this has been an adjustment. Last year, I was at school at least once a month. There are not a lot of opportunities at this school which is nice from the Bennett standpoint, but hard from the girls. Here she is making a Christmas tree craft.

The next day, we did it all again for Carly's class. They have a crown to wear!
Sitting at the table with her friends. Carly got to be the snack helper in her class as well.
Passing out the donuts



Also getting shy while her friends sing:)

Joiner just happened to come down the hall! Having her picture taken with the crown.
Birthday girls together
I got to stay with Carly's class as well while they made crafts.

Poor Bennett was a trooper through a bunch of busy days and let me have some nice time with 2 sweet girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment