Thursday, January 27, 2011

Remember The Sleeping Bag???

Remember the sleeping bags that Mamie and Pops gave the girls? Well, for more than a week after Christmas, Joiner slept in hers for both nap and bedtime. The only problem is that these are real sleeping bags. These things are for hard core camping. Joiner would get inside and zip herself completely with the hood and everything. Of course, our house is 68 degrees, she has on clothes, so what would happen? A VERY sweaty kid. I mean, it looked like we put her out in the rain. She would have to change clothes after nap! Now, I am sure you are asking yourself why we let her do this. Well, I was trying to let her enjoy her new present and I was telling her not to zip it up. However, I would go in when it was time to wake up and find her like a mummy. Finally, she got uncomfortable one night and decided to save it for her next camping adventure!
Here is a picture I took one night after finding her zipped up. If you look close, you can see her wet hair (4 hours after her bath!)

No comments:

Post a Comment