Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Reynolda Garden

For some reason, I haven't been able to log onto my blog or even see pictures on others for the last week or so. So I am little behind, but we will get caught up.
About 2 weeks ago we went to Reynolda Gardens with the girls' classes to finish up their study on the life cycle of seeds. It was a hot day, but fun. Since the girls are in different classes, I wasn't with them both. I walked with Carly's class and I caught glimpses of Joiner as we went around.

Here we are all together eating snack before we walk.

Here is Joiner with her class. I make the girls wear these big pink sun hats, so at least they are easy to find!


Carly's class running around before we were told it wasn't legal

Carly near her favorite roses. I don't think she knew why I was taking her picture.

Carly's class under the canopy

Joiner in the vegetable garden


After we toured the garden, we sat down to draw what we saw in our seed books.

Carly contemplating

Joiner picking out crayons

Now getting ready to draw

Carly drawing


No comments:

Post a Comment