Sunday, May 16, 2010

Personal Days

Both Carly and Joiner have been sick the past two weeks. Nothing major, just a fever that drops them for a day or two. Carly got her fever two Mondays ago, so she was still low on Tuesday and stayed home with me while Joiner went to school. They love school, but there is something special about staying home with mom alone. Carly and I took long walks, went to the farmer's market, and to the library. She had to stay home a second day because I just thought she was too puny. Joiner got her fever on the following Saturday, so she was better by school, but she is very pitiful and her nose was running. I kept her home last Tuesday and she wanted to go to the library like Carly and to play the computer and pick out books. I need to get these books back to the library because I can not read them again. I am thinking about hiding them until I can get them back!
Anyway, I was getting ready for one of our walks with Carly. She asked if she could put on purple eye shadow. I said yes because it usually doesn't even show. So I come out of the bathroom and she is covered brow to brow in glittery purple eye shadow. Apparently she didn't think it showed either because she almost ruined my good Bobbi Brown brush grinding it into the shadow to get good coverage. Look carefully at the pictures and you can see it! You can also see that she wasn't too sick!



No comments:

Post a Comment