Friday, May 14, 2010

Check Out Our New Yard

In November, Mamie and Pops came and helped me re-landscape the front yard. It has really turned out well. I was trying to take some pictures of it the other day, but I had to let the girls also take pictures and then they had to be in most of them.
Here is Carly's picture of the yard with a running Joiner
Joiner's picture of the geramium pot

Carly posing with Encore Azaelas in the background. In the week since I took the picture, they have really filled out.


Joiner with Pieres(sp)


Both yard models with the rhodedendrons (sp)


Sitting on the bench









The yard looks really great. Even the sewer line part has gotten good grass this year. We just need some rain. So much for a rainly Spring. I hope the summer will bring more regular rain for the veggies I need to get in the ground. It will also be nice when the bulbs grow down again. Thanks for your help, Mamie and Pops!

No comments:

Post a Comment