Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Library Cards and Silly Band Sushi

I am still having problems with blogger. Is anyone else having trouble logging on or seeing pictures? Maybe if Pops is reading this he can figure out a solution. It was happening before the new computer, so it is unrelated to that.
Anyway, while I can get on, I will try to do as much as possible. We went to the library last week for the girls to get their own cards. We go about twice a month, but we have never gotten them their own cards. Here we are posing with our new library cards.

With the books we picked out. I just gave up having them look at me!

We have just discovered Silly Bands at our house. The girls bought a pack of princess bands with their allowance and have loved playing with them and trading them. So they came up to me last week with their chop sticks and saying that they had Silly Band sushi. I was hysterical. They love sushi almost as much as Andy and I do, so now they can have it all the time! This is served in our basement restaurant almost daily:)

Joiner

Carly


No comments:

Post a Comment