Tuesday, December 20, 2011

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas...

The house is decorated, the presents are bought (for the most part), the kids will be home starting tomorrow, but something is missing...

COOKIES!

This amount of butter looks excessive, but I make a lot of cookies:) Belle, our Lab has been stalking the counter all day. She LOVES butter.

The butter gets turned into this.

A quick break in the safe spot while I take the cookies out. In case you are wondering, this is B's cheese face. You can't get the camera out without him doing this.




Mouth full of cookie. Look closely and you will see it is coated in flour. He was "helping" me on the stool this time while I baked.


"Is that all I get?"


Saying "cheese" with mommy.


Trying to help some more...





No comments:

Post a Comment