Monday, December 19, 2011

Dare to Dream

After the race, I took a hot shower, we grabbed some lunch and mom and I took the girls and Tina to see the Disney Dare to Dream ice show. Leah and Ellison rode with us and we met more friends there. We had a whole row:) We had taken the girls to a Disney ice show when they were turning 3 and it wasn't much. I wasn't expecting much from this one either, but it was amazing!


Here are the girls before the show

The show was in 3 parts. Tiana's story was first.

Next was Cinderella. Forgive my camera, but I had a hard time being in focus.





This was a cool trick with the carriage. The horses were skaters in these beautiful costumes.

Carly entranced



Joiner and Gigi. We had really great seats, but someone tall sat right in front of Joiner.



Rapunzel was last. All the stories were well done, but the Tangled story was by far the best. It included aerial moves that went seamlessly into skating. Really awesome. Here is Rapunzel flying around on her hair.





I was obsessed with this horse. It had to have been 2 skaters in a full costume. Really! It was so cool. I can't even imagine the skill involved!


The lanterns were very cool as well.


All the princesses came out at the end with their princes and even Mickey and Minnie.


Joiner was dancing up a storm.



Great show!

No comments:

Post a Comment