Friday, May 27, 2011

Uh Oh!

It is funny how much your life changes when babies start to move around. Bennett is such a sweetie, but he is everywhere! I am still not sure about how fast he crawls. I will leave him alone and then he is right behind me. He is investigating everything! I try to keep the house clean, but now it is crazy. I feel the need to vaccum and sweep all the time. This week has been hard to keep everything clean and the girls aren't exactly helpful with all their little toys!

Yesterday I brought diapers up to fold while I was playing with all 3. I walked away to get my water and when I came back Bennett had completely flipped the bucket and was in the process of throwing all the diapers and liners around.

I know this is gross because they are diapers, but they were clean, and I took it from him immediately after the picture.

"Who's a stinker?"

Looking for more things to destroy

Back for more



After I folded the diapers and he could no longer play, he climbed up on the hearth and was clapping with Carly.

"Yeah!" She is such a sweet sister with him!


No comments:

Post a Comment