Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Bathing Beauties

The other day after naps, the girls asked if they could put on their bathing suits. I was about to feed Bennett after his afternoon nap. Feeling like the "Mom Of No" I said "sure." They run in the living room to show me their suits and I told them how beautiful they looked. Then I hear them tear out the back door. Well, I can't just stop nursing B to find out what is going on. If you take him off, you can't get him back on. So I sit there while he finishes imaging what they are doing. (In case anyone has not been to my house, the backyard is totally fenced and the dogs were out for security. They were in no danger) When I get outside, I see them running and playing.



These pictures demonstrate their different personalities so well.


Here is Carly in full accessory mode and posing.



Here is Joiner in a too-small suit with her panties still on. She is doing some kind of lunge-skip.




Now really skipping


Trying to grab her sister. When did they become all legs? It feels like one minute they are all pudgy and short and then they become these kids that are all knees and elbows. Time moves too fast.




I took a moment while I was outside to take my favorite image of Spring; fresh, readily available salad greens! Yum!

Still running...


Still posing...

and twirling....





No comments:

Post a Comment