Saturday, August 28, 2010

The Past Week

We have been getting out more and getting into more of a routine this past week. The girls start school on Thursday, so we will have to find another routine then:)
Here is the crew reading My Big Backyard together
Carly and Joiner are making canvases for Bennett's room. I bought the supplies before he was born, but we didn't get to it. It was nice to have something to do while he was sleeping the other morning though. They did a great job. Now I just have to hang them.

Having some tummy and quality time with Carly and Bennett

Bennett has the strongest neck. He even rolled over the other day, but I think it might be a fluke. He can raise all the way up on his arms when he wants to as well.


Getting some more love from both sisters

Carly multitasking. Don't worry...I didn't walk away while she was doing this!

Joiner has started reading People magazine while I nurse. While this wouldn't be my first choice, it is better than staring at me or laying on me while Bennett eats. We will kill the habit when it is time!

Milk coma. You can see what a chunk he is turning into. However, this is not anyone's best angle!
Of course, if I take one person's picture, I need to take them all. I am surprised Zoie didn't want her picture made. Here is my sweet, beautiful Joiner.
And my beautiful Carly, who never misses an opportunity to pose for the camera! I have heard that I was the same way as a child, so there is still hope that she will form a severe aversion to the camera:) I hope not; maybe she will be better at moderation than I am.


No comments:

Post a Comment