Friday, August 20, 2010

Our Triplet

As soon as Bennett came out, Andy and I started calling him our triplet. I know all babies look the same, but he has so many of the same features. I found some free time (I should have been washing bathrooms) and was looking through pictures of Carly and Joiner on the Boppy to compare. They are about 2 months old and he is only 4 days old, so the comparison isn't quite accurate, but I think it is still very interesting.
Here is my boy doing some tummy time. You should see how high he can raise his neck already. It is a little wobbly and he is always throwing it around, so not always positive.


Here is Joiner at about 2 months. You can see the same nose, mouth, and eyes. I have always loved this picture of her. She put herself in this little pose.
Here is Carly at the same age. You can see they all have the same little widow's peak hairline. Carly was content to just spread out on the Boppy!

No comments:

Post a Comment