Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Progress is Good

So I am not patient! The house process has been held up for a while. This drives me crazy! Finally they started working again last week. The graded the back yard and pushed dirt to the front. Then they started digging the basement on Monday. Bennett and I went out to watch. I mentioned this "free" entertainment to Andy and he reminded me that it isn't exactly free:)


Here is the front-loader (I think that is the name!) digging into the basement.

You can see we have a long driveway.

backing up to dump the load

He would come over to the side yard to dump and each time Bennett would slam his hands down and say "dump."



Here is the hole from another angle.


We are supposed to do footings tomorrow, but it has been raining today. Hopefully it hasn't hurt the timing.


No comments:

Post a Comment