Monday, February 6, 2012

Funny Faces

I have all these pictures of us making funny faces. It makes me sad, but now that the girls are in Kindergarten, most of the pictures are of Bennett alone. I will get my phone unloaded because I have lots of the girls are my phone.

The girls were home for a teacher workday last week and we had a great day. At one point they were dressing up and had on wings. You know Bennett needed some too!

Carly took his picture and you can see him reaching for it!

Silly girls!



Trying to get him to take a picture with me. I didn't angle it well enough to get more than Joiner's eyes!



Here is my sweet boy being shy

Big blue eyes!





We let Bennett have a donut for the girls birthday and he was very excited!





So was Carly!


Being silly with Mamie!


Gigi bought the girls this Rudolph nose for Christmas. Carly made Andy antlers and he wore the get-up for his staff Christmas lunch!


"Morning" face before he had to say "bye bye" to his Baba



I don't know about other moms, but somehow the last 10 minutes of the morning always sneak up on me. It feels like things are going well and then I realize that I needed everyone out the door 3 minutes ago. I then need to give Zoie her insulin, check B for a poop, make sure everyone has their book bags and lunchboxes, etc. In this moment, Bennett invariably needs his own stuff. He was being very helpful; running to the girls and stealing theirs. This would result in screaming (all 3) and hitting (just Bennett) which then meant a very untimely time out. Well, we finally realized that if we give him his book bag, he was happy as a clam. So here is the big boy in his book bag.



"Cheese!"


He also likes to have the book bag on his back as he leaves the Y. Got to be a big kid!


And another "cheese" face to finish! The "Cheese" has somehow morphed into him looking straight up. Oh, well!




No comments:

Post a Comment