Wednesday, August 3, 2011

11 Months Old

I had to take a break in the beach posts to commemorate 11 months. Bennett will be 1 on Monday (don't get me started on that) but I still couldn't let this month go by! It has been such a busy month with Andy off and us all over the southeast. Bennett has travelled so well.




Looking out at Daddy grilling with his buddy, Belle.

Carly caught this cute one of him on the move.




These next pictures are so indicative of who Bennett is right now. He is so busy. He is so sweet. He is trying so hard to walk more than a few steps. And Bennett loves books!
Here is the sweet part (standing on his own)!


Reading his books. We have a book basket on the hearth and he will sit there for as long as you let him and take the books out and look at them one-by-one. It is so sweet. He loves to be read to as well and definitely has favorites. If I get Goodnight Gorilla out to read and try to read another book first, he will squirm around until he gets it to read.


"Hmm..,.Interesting"


Funny face and a good view of his little chubby neck!




More books





This has to be my favorite picture of the bunch. It is hard to see, but he is sitting on my tummy and just looking at me. I get a little teary (I know, big shock) but I want to keep this picture as a reminder of how he looks at me. He is such a Mommy's boy and I love it. The girls were always mommy's girls as well, but didn't encourage it as much with them. I have a great relationship with my mom as most girls do, and I hope to always with the girls, but I know soon Bennett will think that Andy is so much cooler. They will bond over all the boy things and that will be wonderful. And I will have pictures to remember that he thought I was pretty cool too:)




Walking




Bennett is into everything right now. He is a superfast crawler and will cruise all over. He is taking steps and can take about 10-15 at a time. He is fully committed to walking and will face-plant when he loses his balance. He can say Mama and Dada and some version of "hey" He is waving and dancing. He still likes all food, but lets you know more now when he is done. He loves bread, pizza, crackers and most carby things of course. He LOVES daddy's roast chicken; he can't seem to eat enough. He also loves all fruits and most veggies. He still has the sweetest disposition and personality. When we move his from an undesirable choice (all day long) he just moves on. No Drama! Boys are so much different!



We love you Bennett!

No comments:

Post a Comment