Thursday, December 2, 2010

3 Months Old

I know...I know! Bennett will be 4 months old next week, but I had to document this month. I have been sick, then Bennett was sick and that combined with all the regular stuff and a new minister has kept the blog down. I will say that I have tried to load pictures for the last 3 days with no luck. I was finally able to do something today.



Now, watch out ladies. In a few short years, Bennett Clark Evans will be old enough to know how to use this smile and it will be deadly! Look how adorable he is! And those dimples! It's exhausting being this cute!





All rested and ready for more flirting with mommy. I only get a few years where I am the most important lady in his life and I am going to take them all!


What? I am 3 months old already?


Hmm...Is this my best angle?


Mommy, please stop taking my picture.


Now, I will warn you that the next picture segment is overboard. But there is nothing cuter than a baby in a saucer and this baby in particular! Thanks for loaning us your exersaucer, Carla! he loves it. I don't think you are really supposed to put them in it until they are 4 months old, but we started this week and he has so much fun. He slams all the toys and even spins the wheel and turns the pages on the book.




Hmm...This book is fascinating:)



Look, my feet just touch the ground





Short hand-eating break. Got to have some hand snack around here!


Cute? Who, me?


Awww...you are right!


Talking to mommy




Close up!

We love you sweet Bennett. You are still such a silly, happy baby. You go with the flow and chaos of our house and you love to watch your big sisters in whatever they are doing. You seem to have discovered the dogs and you think they are pretty cool. Now that you can stand on their level you love to have them lick you and watch you as you play. You love your hands and put them in your mouth constantly. You talk to us all the time and will get very loud if we don't talk back. I think you have timed out of your bouncy seat as you do a sit up in it now because you are just too big. You can sit up on your own for a few seconds, but it is definitely your dream to sit up unassisted. You love to snuggle and I hope it stays that way! You are a watcher and I think that will help you in your journey as a 3rd child. I am so glad you are mine:)



No comments:

Post a Comment