Monday, July 12, 2010

The Surprise

Sorry to keep the suspense about the surprise for Andy with Residency, but nap time has been completely taken over by work and RSA brunch things.
Anyway on July 1st, the girls and I made signs to put in daddy's car. I new better than to write on his car with shoe polish. I didn't even tape the signs because I was scared they would leave a residue:) I just propped the signs up in the window. Then we went to the Party Store to get balloons. They have some deal where you get 12 for $5 or something. So the girls pick out all the colors and then we pack them in the van. It didn't look like many in the van, but when I put them in the benz, it was completely packed. So then it became a whole fun thing about how he would even get in the car. The girls and I were watching out the window when he came home to see how he managed. So funny.

Daddy got to pick where he wanted to go for dinner and he picked the new sushi place so we all had a great time eating sushi and celebrating 4 hard years. After his first 2 weeks of Fellowship, we are thinking we will need more celebration next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment