Thursday, April 19, 2012

The House is Pointing Skyward!

I am behind in posting our house progress. Over the past month or so they have laid the footings, the foundation, and framed most of the house.




Here is the foundation of the house and the basement walls

Bennett navigating the landscape

The cement is poured in the basement



Looking down on the basement. The black is the final water-proofing layer on the basement walls.




Meeting our new neighbors.


The first level of the house is up



Most of my pictures are on my phone. I probably have 100 pictures of the rooms and such, but I haven't taken them off. Today when I went by, the roof was up and they are getting ready to put the shingles on! Yeah! Once they are sure the house is dried out, they will put in the windows and the fun can begin:)


The side view. You can see the screen porch on the back right.






No comments:

Post a Comment