Saturday, June 25, 2011

Dance Recital

The girls had their first dance recital at the Steven's Center downtown on June 14th. It was the most professional thing I have ever been to. The girls were so excited and asked me to braid their hair to make it curly. Here is Joiner with her curly hair.


Carly with her curly hair




I didn't take my camera to the dress rehearsal so I don't have any pictures of them on the stage.

Mamie, Pops, Robert, Gigi, Margaret, Caga, and Miriam all came to the show. We took up a whole row! Here we are before the show and before Caga and Miriam got there.




I didn't take my camera to the dress rehearsal, so I don't have any pictures of them on stage. Mamie has this awesome zoom on her camera and has some great pictures. I will post them when I get them. The girls did such a great job! Here are some of us after the show. It was 3 HOURS long, so some people had to head home earlier. We left Mr. B with a sitter so he wasn't there. Joiner is on the left, Carly on the right.

With some of their school friends who also were in their dance class. Carly on the left and Joiner on the right.




No comments:

Post a Comment