Friday, June 24, 2011

10 Months Old

I know, I know...The blogging has really taken a back seat to summer fun. But hopefully I can catch up on all the fun we are having.


Bennett turned 10 months old last week and I have no idea how it happened. I know I say this every month, but whew! I have no number pictures this month, just lots of pictures showing all that he is up to at 10 months. He is as happy as ever. He may be even happier because he can get just about anywhere he wants. He is a super-fast crawler, and can pull up and coast on anything. I really think he is almost walking. He is following the girls' pattern of mobility to a "T" and they were walking by the end of this month. We will see..

He made his big move out of the Bumbo to eat into the highchair. Here are all 3 after lunch one day.



So happy to be in the big chair. He is now at eye-level with us when we eat and he seems to really enjoy it. He is still such a good eater. He is starting to pick certain foods out of the mix to eat first, but he always eats it all. He routinely eats as much as his sisters and I:)

The girls went to Gigi and Grumpa's last week to spend 2 days in real Kindergarten. Here we are with Grumpa meeting at Subway for dinner.


Here is Mr. B looking out the window at Belle. After I posted this picture I realized it showcased the fact that I rarely clean the back door glass. In my defense, it is completely futile. Belle comes right up to the outside as soon as I am finished to press her nose against the glass to beg to be let in (the only dog in the world you have to MAKE go outside) and I literally have to hold Bennett with one hand and clean with the other. So as soon as I let his hand go, he scoots right up to the glass to alternately pound and lick it:)


This posted out of order, but here he is with his favorite Elmo table.




Back to licking the door and looking for Belle. Zoie doesn't bother standing at the door as she can't see in it;)


We have this Elmo table that Tricia gave the girls when they were born. They loved it, but with only three legs, they would constantly fall forward. I brought it out for Bennett and he also loves it. However, after falling a few times, we moved it to his room and put it up against his dresser. It is a great location. As his room is just off the living room, he can crawl right in and play. It is also great because I can hear him (it makes the most annoying sounds) and I know that he is safe while I wash dishes or do something else.



"Hmm...what should I do now?"




"I think I will have some ice cream from the saucer."

As soon as he sees me, he has to come get me!

I got the girls new headbands and they put it on Mr B. We will use this for when he is older to keep him in line:) Doesn't he make a pretty girl?


He isn't amused:)



I feel pretty safe letting B roam around upstairs. I can close the doors I don't want him to enter and he can just crawl around and explore. The playroom downstairs is another matter. Even though it is relatively safe, there are so many things that he shouldn't explore. Everywhere he goes there are TV cords, computer buttons and cables, books to pull out, etc. I am never relaxed and just playing with him down there. Of course, he LOVES it downstairs. He is in constant motion trying to get into everything. Here he is playing with the girls' kitchen. It is a really great height for him to move things and pound. He was having a great time.


Tinkerbell came by to give him a kiss (she is a regular guest at our house)

So happy!







Bennett is such a Blessing. He continues to grow and change each day and brings so much joy to all our lives!

Love you, sweet boy!


No comments:

Post a Comment