Wednesday, April 20, 2011

8 Months Old

I can't believe that my Mr B is 8 MONTHS OLD. But he is, so here is what he is doing...



MOVING!!! I knew the photo session wasn't going to go well when he wouldn't even sit next to the # for just a minute.



Hmm...Am I 8 months old already?

Got to get a paper eating picture in each session. Bennett is definitely our handsy and mouthy kid! We were at the park the other day and each second he had dirt, bark, rocks, or something in him mouth. I am going to have to watch out.


Going for a close-up


B is getting his first 2 teeth and the drooling is even worse. He also sucks on his bottom lip a bunch!



"Here are my teeth!" Look closely on the bottom.

Bennett is trying so hard to crawl. If he could figure out how to move that left leg out, he would be off. I am holding my breath!

Always moving

Another moving close-up





On to the magazines

Yummy!

More crawling pictures


So happy to be moving
































Mrs Carla saw on another post that we were endangering B by letting him sit with his sisters in the bath. She was generous enough to let us borrow her bath seat. He LOVES it and the girls have so much fun with him in the tub, too.










Daddy picture in his Manchester jersey!

Bunny ears!


This picture really captures his little personality. He seems so happy to be here around all our chaos and craziness. I love this age and he seems to love being this age! Such a sweet boy.


Bennett you now nurse 4 times a day and eat food 3 times a day. If we left you alone with a box of Cheerios, they would be gone. You love to clap and wave (just starting to really do this) and talk to us all the time. I have thought you were just babbling, but I think your first word might be "mama." You aren't using it indiscriminately now, only when you seem to want me to do something or see me. You know who Daddy is and can find him in the room as well as "Sissies." You also loves the dogs and if I ask you where they are you can find them. You laugh all the time. You love to be in the car and will just sit back there and laugh and play with your toys. You sleep 1.5 hours in the morning and 2-2.5 hours in the afternoon and sleep 12 hours at night. We love you Bennett!



1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to see you aren't endangering poor B anymore :) I LOVE that seat and how happy it makes little guys! He looks so stinking cute in it.

    ReplyDelete