Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Backwards PJs, Sweet Sibs, Triplet Playdate, And Snowsuit

The girls' teachers told them to wear their PJs inside out if they want it to snow. So, of course that is what we did!

Here is Joiner. I don't know why her pants are pulled so high and why her socks are tucked in. That is Joiner.
Back view

Carly in her PJs

Back view. Again, I don't know why her shirt is tucked in.

I love these pictures. All of my friends here is W-S were having baby #2 when #1 was 18 months old. I was terrified by this. I am a little sad that Bennett will be so much behind Carly and Joiner, but it is so nice that they are around to help and mentor him. I really try not to use them as babysitters so they don't resent the situation and him. But it is so easy to ask them to keep an eye on him while I am making breakfast or jump with him while I wash lunch dishes. I can see why that crazy lady on TV has 19! She has all these kids to take care of the new ones!

I managed to catch them without knowing I was taking a picture! Look how sweet!

Carly caught me!

We had a chance to hang out with our friends Jack and Josie a few weeks ago! It was so much fun. We really haven't seen them much since the girls started preschool and we were all glad to be together. When Jack and the girls were little, Zette and I would talk about how much alike they look. Look at these 3 watching Toy Story 3 while Josie took a nap! So cute!

I took my Youth group skiing this past weekend. Andy and I decided it was time for the girls to learn. So I headed out to find ski clothes at consignment stores. Well, the snows have taken all the clothes from these places. We did find this snow suit that Joiner loved. It is like a little hunting suit and it is too big. Needless to say, she put it on as soon as she got home and wore it all week until we went to the mountain! Here she is with her Disney sparkle shoes on!
Andy called her the Christmas Story kid! Carly was just glad that she didn't have to wear it!



No comments:

Post a Comment