Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Two Months Old

It happened again...this precious baby is getting older on me. I am a little late this month, but the pictures are just as cute. Bennett is still so sweet and happy. He has started sleeping through the night the last two weeks and I am hoping it holds out. He laughs with us in that little breathy way that baby's have. He loves watching his sisters and playing with them or having them read to him. He has started reaching for toys on his mat and he is definitely enjoying the fact that he can make his fist go into his mouth when he wants it.

At his two month Drs. appointment he weighed 11lbs 11oz (53%), 23 inch (30th) and his head was 15.5in (27%.) So we think he is just perfect!


Here is our sweet boy
This is as close as I can get to his really happy smile. Still loves to look at the camera with a blank stare, so I have to be fast!

Woohoo! I am two months old!

Carly was home sick durnig our photo shoot, so she wanted to be a part.


Ahh...I am so cute! This is actually Bennett really happy!

I want to eat him up!

I dot out the numbers and the girls take turns tracing the "2" so it is just right.

I watch Bennett pull up his fists to put them in his mouth and then when he gets it he just starts to grin; so proud of himself. I love this stage when you can just watch them.


Love you, sweet boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment