Thursday, October 7, 2010

First Ride

Most people need a new double stroller when they have more kids. I needed a single stroller as I never had one and the girls haven't used a stroller since they were 2. Mamie and Pops got us this great lightweight stroller and I decided yesterday was the day to try it out. I have a really nice double jogging stroller that is too nice to not use. I will just stuff toys and snacks in the other side when I run with Bennett. He can't go in that stroller until he is 3 months old, so I can only walk with him and run when someone else is home.
So in the cool morning air, Bennett and I went out in our new stroller. I chose to use this one instead of the click one as I feel like he is in the car seat all the time. I know that is the nature of these 3rd kids, but I stil hate it for him. He acted like he really liked moving around and seeing out the front. Check out the cute raccoon hat!


Thanks Mamie and Pops!

No comments:

Post a Comment