Friday, September 10, 2010

Dance class

Carly and Joiner had their first Dance class on Tuesday. They have been in Dance Camp for the last two summers, but this was the first time taking real lessons. They have been so excited. Their class is an hour and they do ballet, tap, and acrobatics (gymnastics.)
Here we are in our gear before we left the house. (This picture makes it look like Carly towers over Joiner, but she is standing on our little carpet by the fireplace)
Here we are leaving class. I have nothing in between. I didn't get my camera out fast enough when they went into class and you can see the blinds on the windows. I knew it wouldn't turn out if I tried to take a picture. Plus, every time I tried to look in, they both stopped what they were doing to wave at me. Oh, well. I spent most of the hour trying to get Bennett to wake up enough to eat. Never happened.


No comments:

Post a Comment