Saturday, September 25, 2010

A Bunch of Pictures

So I am back to work and that eats into all of my available blog time. I have several pictures and I thought I would just lump them all together.


Here are Carly and Bennett on the mat. The poor boy doesn't get much alone time. Someone is always touching him. The girls are very sweet with him though, and love him very much.







Mamie and Pops came for a quick visit last week. Mamie brought fairy skirts that she had made. Here is Joiner in hers.

We went to the Apple Festival at Bethbara Park on Saturday. We ate a picnic lunch we brought while listening to the Blue Grass music. Here are Carly and Pops.

Say cheese!

Watching them make apple cider

Look at those cheeks! Yum!

Bennett has the best smiles. He has this precious little smile and then a great big, open-mouth grin. I keep trying to catch his big one, but he is too techy; as soon as the camera comes out, his eyes are on it! Such a man!






Working on the noodle-neck!

It is hard to see, but he is holding his Jungle pal. He started batting it, but he is really reaching for it now. (And yes, his shirt says " I am cuter than the dog.")



No comments:

Post a Comment