Monday, November 30, 2009

We Are Thankful For Belle

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We were all up early to cheer Andy on for the Turkey Strut. You can't see it well, but he is coming up behind the guy in the green. He did really well. The girls and I have our race this Saturday, so we were sitting this one out and cheering for our "Speed machine!"

After the race we came home and enjoyed what turned out to be a really beautiful day. We played outside and the girls and Andy cleaned out the carport while I did my run. When I got back, both girls decided that they were thankful for the dogs. You can tell that Belle is really pleased. Zoie may be blind and hypoglycemic, but she was smart enough to sit this out.




I didn't take any other pictures of Thanksgiving, but it was a wonderful day. Gigi, Grumpa, Caga, and Gussy came and we had a wonderful meal. On Friday, we all headed to Raleigh to see my mom's side, the Nichols' family. There are 6 grandkids on that side now, so they all had so much fun together. My uncle took a great picture of us all, and I hope he will send it to me. Thanks be to God for all our blessings and family!




No comments:

Post a Comment