Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Pool Party




We brought out the pool this weekend and I don't think we have been out of it yet.



The girls love to get in and out and play with bubbles. Andrew and Cole came over Monday and they played as well. It was fun to see how many kids can actually get in a baby pool at one time. We just need to find a good bug killer so they don't get eaten up when they play. Unfortunately the girls have my skin and not only attract any bug in the Triad, but they swell and itch like crazy. I am wondering if that new Off clip actually works. Hmm...



3 comments:

  1. I can't believe how big the girls are! I can't wait to see them in person! And I'm glad I can still tell them apart! Fredo wants to know if he can come play in the pool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrew looks like he is up to no good with that cup of water! Did Carly get soaked?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found your blog on Carla's paige. I look forward to following it! It looks like C&J were having a ball in the kiddie pool. They look so cute in the over-sized swim shirts!

    ReplyDelete