Wednesday, August 15, 2012

It's Ready!!!!

I don't know why I am spending time on this when I have so much to do, but I couldn't resist.  The house is finally done and we are moving in tomorrow. 

View from the street

View from the driveway into the back yard

Upstairs playroom

Carly's room

Carly's vanity area.  The girls each have a vanity with closet then share a toilet and shower.  They call it their "wing" of the house.  They are all along the back of the house.

Joiner's vanity

Joiner's room.  This is BRIGHT pink, but she chose it and loves it!

Upstairs hallway

Bennett's bedroom

When I asked him what he would do in his room, he said "Go night-night" and laid down!

Living room

Kitchen and breakfast room


View of the back yard from the patio and next to the screened porch.


Up the hill

View from the front porch

Dining room.  The light fixture is one from my grandmother's house that is at least 100 years old.  It looks really cool.  The globes aren't on yet.  The one in the breakfast room is also one of her light fixtures.

I didn't take any pictures of the basement today, but there is a guest room and TV room along with the garage.  We have never had a garage!

Oh, well!  On to the chaos!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the move! It's beautiful! Makena looked with me and said, "they have a big driveway." :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Conner you did such a great job. It looks awesome! Hope moving went well today!! Let me know when you are settled so we can visit ;)

    ReplyDelete