Monday, November 21, 2011

What Happened to Bennett?

I usually work out from 5:30-6:45 each morning. That way I can come home and shower before the kids are up and Andy is on his way to work. Tuesday I didn't feel great so I slept in and Bennett and I headed to the Y when he was up from his morning nap. I felt so dirty when I got home that I wanted to take a shower. Sometimes I will put him in the shower with me and let him play while I get clean. I didn't feel like changing his clothes before his afternoon nap, so I just put him in the bathroom with me and got in to take a quick shower. Immediately, he was looking in the curtain at me and trying to grab me. I told him no and pointed out his toys on the floor. The next thing I know he is sliding, headfirst, into the tub. In all his clothes. Totally ecstatic. He ran as fast as he could in socks to come hug my legs like he had just discovered the most exciting trick. Whew!

That's right, he's soaked!
Huh? You talking about me?




No comments:

Post a Comment