Monday, October 26, 2009

Soccer Season

We finished our Fall soccer season last Saturday. Andy and I were the coaches this year and it was a lot of fun. I don't have many pictures because we were always on the field, but Leah took a few for me of the first game. We didn't make it to the first coaches meeting, so we had purple jerseys. The girls and I were happy, but Andy would take off his coaches shirt as soon as the games were over! We were the Spartans which was the name of Andy's fist team. Carly and Joiner had really grown since last season and I think they had a lot of fun.



Chilling with Mom before the game. Hanging with Daddy. We hadn't been given our coaches shirts, yet.

Some pre-game stretching

We are hearing the rules about how to play fair. This guy is Joel, the YMCA sports director and the kids love him.


Carly on a blitz

Going for the ball.

At this age, you run around the field with them to help them find the ball. More games than not, I was holding someone's hand and running. On the games where Andy was absent, it was rough:)



No comments:

Post a Comment