Saturday, September 26, 2009

The Beach- part 1

I have so many great pictures of our beach trip that I will put it in multiple posts. I don't want to sit at the computer for hours to wait for all the photos to load at once and I still don't understand what Carla is saying about adding a bunch at once. Anyhoo... We went to Emerald Isle last week and had the most amazing time. We stayed in a house right on the beach and it was wonderful. We could hear the ocean 24/7. The weather was wonderful and the fresh seafood we cooked every night was even better.


Family Self-portrait on Shackleford Banks
The amazing view from our deck. I am not kidding; this was the most wonderful location.

Joiner in front of our house


Bathing beauty Carly

Daddy and Carly in the water...it was a bit chilly, but Carly would have stayed out all day!


Joiner watching the surf


Carly on the dunes


No comments:

Post a Comment