Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Our Dancers

We have two very excited ballerinas. They have been anticipating Dance Camp since I misguidedly told them about it in May. I thought it might ease the loss of school for the summer, but it only made us very anxious about when this would start. They are taking ballet, tap, and making crafts all week. I had planned to stay and watch them some, but it is impossible to see them in their room, so I leave and do things for the two hours. They have a recitial on Friday, so I look forward to that.
Day two of Dance Camp. I didn't get a picture of yesterday, but better late than never. They aren't both looking at the camera, but that rarely happens.

These pictures are of the girls attending a "big girl" class at the NC School of the Arts during their week of camp at school. It is the highlight of their week at camp.
Watching the dancers at NCSA. I don't think they moved the whole time


Practicing at home after camp. We needed to put on our leotards.
We are using the panelling as a barre. Very creative.

Practicing at home.
Check out the leg lifts. This is a direct imitation of the big girls we saw.


More watching the dancers at NCSA

1 comment: